The U.S. Department of State Visa Bulletin August 2015 shows that the priority dates for EB-2 China and EB-3 India have advanced.
A significant retrogression was witnessed in EB-3 China cut-off dates, with the priority date retrogressing by nearly 7 years!
Visa Bulletin August 2015 Highlights:
- EB-2 priority date for mainland China advanced by nearly two and a half months to 12/15/2013.
- EB-2 India is stagnant at 10/1/2008.
- Priority date for mainland China EB-3 professionals and skilled workers retrogressed by nearly 7 years to 6/1/2004.
- EB-3 Skilled Workers and Professionals priority date for India advanced by about 4 months to 6/1/2004.
- EB-3 Other Workers category for China retrogressed by 2 years to 1/1/2004.
- EB-3 Philippines, which was unavailable in the July Visa Bulletin, has a new cut-off date of 6/1/04.
- EB-5 priority date for China remains stagnant at 9/1/13.
- EB-1 Priority Workers category continues to remain Current for all countries.
- EB-4 Certain Special Immigrants category continues to remain Current for all countries.
Green Card applicants who have a priority date earlier than the cut-off date listed in the Visa Bulletin are eligible to apply for adjustment of status or an immigrant visa.
Check out the latest visa bulletin for a complete listing of the current cut-off dates and availability of immigrant visa numbers.
Schedule a FREE Case Evaluation with our experienced immigration attorneys if you have any questions about your eligibility for filing an adjustment of status or an immigrant visa application.