VisaPro's experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for officials or employees of foreign governments applying for the A2 visa.
Apply for A2 Diplomatic Visa
A-2 Visa is Suitable For:
- Accredited Officials, not in the diplomat category, representing the national government traveling to the U.S. to engage in official activities of their government
- Immediate family members of A-2 diplomatic visa holders
Working, Living And Studying In USA: 127 Different Visas
Insider's visa guide to working, investing or moving to U.S. for an extended period of time
Why Use VisaPro Immigration Lawyer Service?
Process your visa online: Fast, Easy & Secure
- Experienced immigration attorneys prepare and file your case
- Avoid costly mistakes and subsequent delays with the USCIS
- Track the progress of your case online: 24 hours a day
- Access to legal advice from the comfort of your home or office
- Send unlimited case questions to your VisaPro attorney and receive timely
|Low, flat fee - No hidden costs|
A-2 Visa Immigration Service Includes:
- Full Review of your personal circumstances
- Confirmation that the A-2 visa is appropriate for you
- Checklist of documents that you need for your A-2 visa
Accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,
and what to expect
- Online access to your case status
- Unlimited personal communication with your own VisaPro immigration attorney
- Fast, easy and secure processing through your personal online VisaPro account
Services Do Not Include:
- Administrative or court review
- Appeals from adverse initial decision
- Deportation proceedings
- Any certification to the successful outcome of the case
A-2 Visa Notes
- Qualified A visa applicants traveling to the United States for assignments of less than 90 days will be issued visas annotated "TDY" (temporary duty).
- Important: Foreign officials who intend to travel to the United States on official business must obtain an A visa prior to their entry. They cannot travel on tourist visas, or visa free under the Visa Waiver Program.
- Dependents of A-2 visa holders may accept employment in the U.S. by obtaining an Employment Authorization Document. Obtain Employment Authorization
- To change the purpose of your visit while you are in the U.S. on an A-2 visa, you must change your visa status. Apply for Change of Status
|We thoroughly review your circumstances, select appropriate visa and submit an |
accurate application to the necessary Government Agencies.
Immigration Lawyer Consultation: Get the Immigration Advice You Need
"We are extremely pleased with the prompt, quick and courteous services of VisaPro in arranging our L1 visa. The process was handled very efficiently by VisaPro [legal] professionals. VisaPro is cost effective and a company to get the job done without any follow-ups required."- Matrix Laboratories Inc.
"VisaPro prepared my case accurately and quickly forwarded them to USCIS for further approval. If you prefer peace of mind and on-time services, VisaPro is definitely a good choice."- Northwest Contract Services
"VisaPro helps take the confusion and frustration out of the visa application process. They explained each step and what was required."- Monona Catering