Call Us Today: 202-787-1944

Form I-90 Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card

Form I-90 Summary
Purpose Use this form to replace a "Green Card."

Note: Do not use this Form I-90 if you are a conditional resident and your status is expiring. You must apply accordingly to remove the conditions:

    If you became a conditional resident through a marriage to a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident, submit Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence; or
    If you became a conditional resident based on a financial investment in a U.S. business, submit Form I-829, Petition by Entrepreneur to Remove Conditions.
Size 4 Pages + Instructions
Edition Date 03/11/13. (12/17/12 edition also accepted.)
Where to File If using U.S. Postal Service (USPS), send to:

P.O. Box 21262
Phoenix, AZ 85036

If using USPS Express Mail/Courier, send to:

Attention: I-90
1820 E. Skyharbor,
Circle S, Floor 1, Suite 100,
Phoenix, AZ 85034
To receive an e-Notification when your Form I-90 has been accepted, complete Form G-1145, E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance I-90  and clip it to the first page of your application.
Filing Fee If you are filing for the following reasons, the base application fee of $365 and the biometrics fee of $85 are required. Total filing fee = $450.

a. My card has been lost, stolen, or destroyed.
c. My card has been mutilated.
e. My name or other information has been legally changed.
f. My card will expire within six months or has already expired.
g(2). I have reached my 14th birthday and my existing card will expire before my 16th birthday.
h.1. I am a permanent resident who is taking up commuter status.
h.2. I am a commuter who is taking up residence in the U.S.
i. I have been automatically converted to permanent residence status.
j. I have a prior edition of the card, or I am applying to replace my card for a reason not specified above.
If you are filing for the following reason, the base application fee of $365 is not required. The biometrics fee of $85 is required. Total filing fee = $85.
g(1). I have reached my 14th birthday, and my existing card will expire after my 16th birthday.
If you are filing for the following reasons, the base application fee of $365 is not required. The biometrics fee of $85 is not required. Please review the Special Instructions if you are filing for these reasons.
b. My previous card was issued but never received.
d. My existing card has incorrect data because of USCIS error.
  Download Form I-90 only
  Download Form I-90 Instructions only

Need More HELP!

Get Personalized Legal Advice from a VisaPro Attorney
Browse Tips and Procedures about Specific Visas
Discover More about VisaPro Legal Services

Immigration Forms Library
US Citizenship Forms
US Department of Labor Forms
Department of State Forms
American Green Card Lottery Forms
Federal Court Forms
US Information Agency Forms
Immigration Court Forms
USCIS Forms (INS Forms)
US Passport Forms
Prevailing Wage Rates Forms
Social Security Forms

U.S. Immigration Attorney - Consult Now!

Immigration Services
  Fast, Easy and Economical Avoid Costly Immigration Errors!
Immigration Guide
 Know Your U.S. Immigration Options
Immigration Law FAQ
 Detailed Answers to Your Immigration Questions
Immigration Articles
 Interesting and Useful Articles on a Variety of Relevant Topics

How can we help you?
How do I fill out Form I-90?
When do I start Green Card?
Discuss US Immigration
Receive latest immigration updates and free legal tips by e-mail. Sign up now!
Legal terms explained in plain English!

On this topic I-90
Replace or Renew Green Card
Filing H1B Cap 2016 Petitions:How To Get A Head Start With VisaPro’s H1B Visa 2016 Timeline
H1B Cap Exempt Employers: How Do You Find Out If You Qualify?
H-1B Cap Has Reached:How Do You Hire H-1B Cap Exempt Candidates?
2016 H1B Cap Petitions:How To Properly File With USCIS
H1B Cap Exempt – Are You Eligible?
5 Common H1B Cap 2016 Filing Mistakes - How to Avoid Them
H1B Cap 2016 Filing Secrets: Why You Should Plan Now?
P-1 Visa for eSport Professionals: Let the USCIS Game Begin!
H-1B vs L-1: Which One is Best?
E-3 Extension of Status in the U.S.: Three Essential Things to Keep in Mind
More Articles...