Call Us Today: 202-787-1944
Contact Us Today For US Immigration Lawyer

VisaPro Immigration Legal Resource Center

Adjustment of Status or Consular Processing: Which Is Faster?

Green Card is issued either through an immigrant visa at a U.S. Consulate abroad or through 'Adjustment of Status' application filed with the USCIS. Fint out the best option for your situation.


Your information will only be used for
our newsletter.

Contact me for
FREE Visa Assessment

I'm not a robot

We value your privacy.