Immigration Attorneys Present U.S. Immigration Workshop In India
VisaPro’s experienced U.S. immigration attorneys will be presenting on ‘U.S. Immigration Strategies – How to Avoid Costly Mistakes and Receive More Approvals’, at 6 major Indian cities in January 2013, as part of ‘Doing Business In The U.S.’ Conference hosted by Business in America Conferences (BIA Conferences).
To be successful in doing business in the U.S., you must have a solid understanding of U.S. immigration policy and law. VisaPro, a leading provider of immigration services in the U.S., will show you how to formulate effective immigration strategies to take way and implement into your business. U.S. immigration attorneys will also teach how to accomplish successful B-1, H-1B, L-1 and Green Card applications.
Attendees will walk away with an enhanced understanding of:
- Forms of Business Entities: Corporation, LLC, LLP
- 2013 H-1B Cap Strategies: How to beat the H-1B Cap?
- How to Hire Cap Exempt H-1B Employee
- ‘B-1 in Lieu of H-1B’ option
- Dealing with the Neufeld Memo on Employer-Employee Relationship
- L-1 visa: Is it an effective H-1B alternative?
- Selecting the best alternative: L-1A or L-1B?
- Opening a New Office in the U.S. using the L-1 Visa
- Visas for Artists, Entertainers, Producers and Musicians
- H-1B Visa and EB-2 Green Card for Entrepreneurs
- EB-1 Green Card for Executives, Scientists and Artists
- EB-5 Investor Green Card: Are you rich enough?
- How to avoid an RFE?
- Denials under Section 214(b) and 221(g)
- Avoiding H-1B and L-1 visa denial after receiving USCIS Approval
- Tips on preparing a successful B-1 visa application
- What do you do if the Petition with USCIS is denied?
- Employment and Immigration Compliance Requirements
- I-9, LCA and PERM Audits: Maintaining Compliance
The interactive workshop will also include a Q&A session with U.S. immigration attorneys.
- Hyderabad: January 28, 2013
- Chennai: January 30, 2013
- Bangalore: February 01, 2013
- Pune: February 04, 2013
- Mumbai: February 06, 2013
- New Delhi: February 08, 2013
More details on the workshop schedule, agenda, key topics and speakers, are available at www.visapro.com/events.
VisaPro is among the leading immigration law firms in the U.S. VisaPro attorneys have been practicing U.S. immigration law for over three decades and have handled thousands of immigration cases. VisaPro regularly advises clients ranging from multinational executives to treaty investors, researchers and scientists, software professionals, as well as athletes, artists, entertainers and fashion models. For more information about VisaPro’s immigration services please visit www.VisaPro.com.
1120 Connecticut Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20036