1. What is O-3 dependent visa?
2. What are the privileges of O-3 visa?
On O-3 visa, you may:
- Reside in the U.S. with your family
- Travel outside of the U.S. on short trips and reenter
- Engage in part or full time study in the U.S.
3. What are the limitations of O-3 visas?
On O-3 visa, you may not:
- Work in the U.S.
- Stay in the U.S. for a period longer than the principal O-1 or O-2 visa holder
4. How long can I stay in the U.S. on O-3 dependent visa?
You may stay in the U.S. on O-3 visa for the period of time necessary for the O-1 principal to complete the event or activity, which should not exceed three years initially.
5. Can I study on O-3 visa?
Yes, you may engage in full or part time study on O-3 visa.