6. Can I work on O-3 dependent visa?
No, you may not work on O-3 visa.
7. Are there any travel restrictions on O-3 visa?
No, the Department of State does not impose any restriction on the number of times you may travel in and out of the U.S.
8. What are the documents required to apply for O-3 visa?
- Completed nonimmigrant visa application Form DS-160
- Original Form I-797 Notice of Approval
- Original passport
- One Passport style photograph two inches square (50 mm x 50 mm), in color with a plain white or off-white background.
9. Can I apply for change of status from O-3?
Yes, you may change status to other nonimmigrant status for which you are eligible.
10. Can I apply for adjustment of status to legal permanent resident while on O-3 dependent visa?
Yes, legal permanent resident status is available to O-3 dependents of an O-1 foreign national. Like any foreign national, you may acquire permanent residency either through entry into the U.S. on an immigrant visa granted by a U.S. consulate abroad or by adjustment of status in the U.S through the USCIS.