For an individual to document U.S. citizenship status based on citizen parentage.
(See exceptions under “Special Instructions”)
(Starting 04/28/17, USCIS will only accept the 02/13/17 edition. Until then, you can use the 12/23/16 edition.)
Where To File N-600
Mail your Form N-600 to the USCIS Phoenix Lockbox facility:
P.O. Box 20100
Phoenix, AZ 85036
For USPS Express Mail/Courier
Attn: Form N-600
1820 E. Skyharbor Circle S, Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85034
If you are filing your Form N-600 at one of the USCIS Lockbox facilities, you may elect to receive an email and/or text messages its acceptance. You must complete Form G-1145, E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance and attach it to the first page of your Form N-600.
N-600 Special Instructions
Note on Filing Fee (Exceptions):
There are two exceptions:
- The fee is $550 if filing for an adopted child.
- There is no fee if filing for a member or veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces – proof of service required. However, the fee for a child of a veteran or member of the U.S. Armed Forces is the normal $600 fee ($550 if child is adopted).
To ensure your application is accepted, please ensure that you:
- Check only 1 box in Part 1, Information about Your Eligibility. If you check more than one box, we will return your application for correction.
- Pay the correct fee.
- Sign your application in Part 7. A parent completing Form N-600 on behalf of a child younger than 14 years of age can sign in Part 7. If someone prepared the form for you (such as an attorney), they must sign in Part 8.
- Submit required photos: See the Form N-600 instructions for information.
Attorney or representative:
You may be represented, at no expense to the U.S. Government, by an attorney or other duly authorized representative. Your representative must submit Form G-28, Notice of Entry or Appearance as Attorney or Representative, with your Form N-300. Your representative may also submit Form G-28 at the time of your interview.
What VisaPro Customers Are Saying
I needed help with naturalization process and contacted VisaPro for their expert and confident handling of legal road to US Citizenship. There were no surprises or bumps along the way. VisaPro took the time to investigate our situation, presented the best solution/approach, and answered all our questions along the way. The expertise, professionalism and personal touch of the VisaPro staff will keep me turning to them for all future immigration needs.”