Petition For Alien Fiancee or Fiance


To petition to bring your fiance(e) and that person’s children to the United States for marriage to you.

To bring your spouse and that person’s children (K-3 and K-4 visas, respectively) to the United States to complete processing for permanent resident status.

Check My Eligibility


Filing Fee

(There is no fee for petitions for K-3 status based on an immigrant petition filed by the same U.S. citizen)

Edition Date

(Starting 06/09/17. USCIS will only accept the 04/10/17 edition.)

Get A Free Visa Assessment
From An Experienced Immigration Attorney

Where To File I-129F

File Form I-129F at the USCIS Dallas Lockbox facility:

For U.S. Postal Service (USPS):

P.O. Box 660151
Dallas, TX 75266

For USPS Express Mail and courier deliveries:

Attn: I-129F
2501 South State Highway 121 Business
Suite 400
Lewisville, TX 75067

We will send you an email or text when the Dallas Lockbox facility accepts your Form I-129F if you clip a completed Form G-1145, Notification of Acceptance of Application/Petition to the front of your petition.

I-129F Special Instructions

U.S. Citizens petitioning for K-3 visas for their alien spouses must include a copy of the Form I-797C, Notice of Action, showing they have filed Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, on behalf of their spouse listed on the form.

In addition, they must provide a marriage certificate, evidencing the legal marriage between the U.S. citizen and the alien.

Your petition must be accompanied by a Biographical Form G-325A for you and one for your fiancé(e) or spouse (not form G-325).

Click here to add a comment

What VisaPro Customers Are Saying

Knowledgeable, fast, courteous, efficient are all words that describe the services I received from VisaPro. They were very helpful in all phases of the H-1B visa process and they got it right the first time. I have tried other Visa services, but VisaPro is the best by far. VisaPro is the only way to go!"

Get a Free Visa Assessment