VisaPro’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for foreign professionals with no advanced degree, skilled workers or unskilled workers, and the sponsoring U.S. companies applying for the Permanent Residence (Green Card).
EB3 Green Card Eligibility – Perm Is Suitable For:
- Professionals with a U.S. bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree and with a job offer from a U.S. company
- Skilled workers with at least two years of training or experience and with a job offer from a U.S. company
- Unskilled workers with less than two years training or experience and with a job offer from a U.S. company
- U.S. companies to sponsor the Green Card application for professional, skilled or unskilled foreign nationals
- Immediate family members of EB3 Green Card applicants
EB3 Green Card Notes
- Foreign nationals in the process of adjusting their Immigration Status, who are planning to travel abroad, must obtain advance permission prior to leaving the U.S in order to return to the U.S.
- U.S. permanent residents planning to leave the U.S. for more than a year must obtain a Reentry Permit prior to leaving the U.S.
- U.S. permanent residents may apply for Citizenship if they have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years.
Note: A spouse who has been a permanent resident for 3 years, who is currently married to a U.S. citizen, and has been married to the same U.S. citizen for the past 3 years, may apply for citizenship.
EB3 Green Card Fees
Filing Fee – Regular $1,925
VisaPro Processing Time1 Week
What VisaPro Customers Are Saying
I am pleased to write a review of my experience with Visapro, who helped me get my green card. I discovered Visapro with a web search and arranged an interview with [the Attorney], who quickly ascertained upon reviewing my CV that I wasting my time exploring an O-1 visa but rather I should be looking at the EB-1 category: Alien of Extraordinary Ability. Overall this is a great team who really know what they are doing. One cannot go wrong in using them for your visa needs.