6. What privileges do I enjoy on EB-3 Employment based immigrant visa?
On EB-3 immigrant visa, you may:
- Reside permanently the U.S.
- Work in the U.S.
- Travel freely in and out of the U.S.
- Apply for dependent visas for your spouse and children below 21 years
7. Are there any travel restrictions on EB-3 visa?
No, the Department of State does not impose any restrictions on the number of times you may travel in and out of the U.S.
8. What evidence must I provide as EB-3 ‘skilled worker’?
Your petition for EB-3 ‘skilled worker’ classification must be accompanied by evidence that you meet the:
Your Achievements must:
- Educational, training or experience, and any other requirement of the individual Labor Certification
- Requirements for the Labor Market Information Pilot Program occupation designation
- Requirement of at least two years of training or experience
9. What evidence must I provide as EB-3 ‘professional worker’?
Your petition for EB-3 ‘professional worker’ classification must be accompanied by evidence that you are a foreign national who:
1. Holds a U.S. baccalaureate degree or a foreign equivalent degree. This evidence may be in the form of an official college or university record showing the:
a.Date the baccalaureate degree was awarded
b.Area of concentration of study
2. Is a member of the professions. You must submit evidence showing that the minimum of a baccalaureate degree is required for entry into the occupation
10. What evidence must I provide as EB-3 ‘unskilled or other worker’?
Your petition for EB-3 professional worker classification must be accompanied by evidence that you meet any educational, training and experience, and other requirements of the Labor Certification.