VisaPro’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for relatives of U.S. citizens applying for the Green Card (Permanent Residence).
Green Card Family Third Preference Eligibility – It Is Suitable For:
- Married children (any age) of U.S. citizens
- Married step children of U.S. citizens, if the marriage creating the stepchild relationship took place before the child’s 18th birthday
- U.S. Citizens to sponsor the Green Card application of their married children (any age)
Green Card Family Third Preference Notes
- U.S. permanent residents planning to leave the U.S. for more than a year must obtain a Reentry Permit prior to leaving the U.S.
- U.S. permanent residents may apply for Citizenship if they have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years.
Note: A spouse who has been a permanent resident for 3 years, who is currently married to a U.S. citizen, and has been married to the same U.S. citizen for the past 3 years, may apply for citizenship.
What VisaPro Customers Are Saying
I would have no hesitation recommending Visapro. They dealt with my case professionally and I appreciated the way they made themselves available over the phone when I needed clarification or to ask a question………. I am very happy I chose them to manage my visa application and grateful for their support right through to successfully acquiring my Green Card.”