VisaPro’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for Permanent Residents (Green Card holders) applying for the replacement or renewal of Green Card (Permanent Resident Card).
Renew Green Card Eligibility – It Is Suitable For:
- Permanent Residents who were issued a Green Card valid for ten years, and that card has either expired or will expire within the next six months
- Permanent Residents whose previous card was lost, stolen, mutilated, or destroyed
- Foreign nationals who have never received the previous Green Card that was issued by the USCIS
- Permanent Residents who were issued Green Cards before 14 years of age and have reached their 14th birthday
- Permanent Residents who have been commuters and are now taking up actual residence in the U.S.
- Permanent Residents residing in the U.S. and are now taking up commuter status
- Permanent Residents whose Green Cards contain incorrect data
- Permanent Residents whose name or other biographic information on the card has been legally changed since receiving the card last time
- Foreign nationals whose status has been automatically converted to permanent resident status (including special agricultural workers)
- Permanent Residents with previous versions of Green Card (Example: USCIS Form AR-3, Form AR-103, or Form I-151) to replace it with the current permanent resident card
Renew Green Card Notes
- U.S. permanent residents planning to leave the U.S. for more than a year must obtain a Reentry Permit prior to leaving the U.S.
- Conditional permanent residents must apply during the 90 days before the second anniversary as a conditional resident to remove the conditions on their residence.
- U.S. permanent residents may apply for Citizenship if they have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years.
Note: A spouse who has been a permanent resident for 3 years, who is currently married to a U.S. citizen, and has been married to the same U.S. citizen for the past 3 years, may apply for citizenship.
Renew Green Card Fees
Filing Fee – Regular $455
VisaPro Processing Time 2 days
What VisaPro Customers Are Saying
I would have no hesitation recommending Visapro. They dealt with my case professionally and I appreciated the way they made themselves available over the phone when I needed clarification or to ask a question………. I am very happy I chose them to manage my visa application and grateful for their support right through to successfully acquiring my Green Card.”