VisaPro’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for foreign nationals applying for their nonimmigrant visa.
Consular Processing NonImmigrant Visa – It Is Suitable For:
Anyone seeking a visa to the U.S., including:
- Foreign nationals to apply for a nonimmigrant visa at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate
- Dependants to apply for nonimmigrant visas such as E1, E2, H4, O3, P4, Q3,R2 and TD
- Diplomatic and foreign government officials, their immediate family members and employees seeking an A visa
- Foreign professionals to apply for temporary work visas such as E1, E2, H1B, H2A, H2B, H3, L1, O1, O2, P1, P2, P3, Q1, Q2, R1 and TN
- Temporary visitors for business or pleasure seeking a B visa
- Treaty traders and investors, and their immediate family members seeking an E visa
- Academic students and their immediate family members seeking an F visa
- Representatives of foreign media and their immediate family members seeking an I visa
- Exchange visitors and their immediate family members seeking a J visa
- Vocational students and their immediate family members seeking an M visa
Consular Processing NonImmigrant Visa Notes
- To change the purpose of your visit while you are in the U.S. on a nonimmigrant visa, you must change your visa status.
- Certain nonimmigrant visa applications such as B1 and B2 may be accompanied by an affidavit of support.
- Foreign nationals in the U.S. may apply for a nonimmigrant visa at a U.S. consular post in a third country such as Canada or Mexico.
What VisaPro Customers Are Saying
Knowledgeable, fast, courteous, efficient are all words that describe the services I received from VisaPro. They were very helpful in all phases of the H-1B visa process and they got it right the first time. I have tried other Visa services, but VisaPro is the best by far. VisaPro is the only way to go!"