VisaPro’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for professionals from Chile and Singapore and U.S. companies applying for the H1B1 visa.
H1B1 Visa Eligibility – It Is Suitable For:
- Foreign professionals from Chile and Singapore seeking temporary work in specialty occupations
- Business persons who do not possess a baccalaureate degree or its equivalent, but who will engage in the professions of: for Chileans only – Agricultural Managers, and Physical Therapists, and for both Chileans and Singaporeans – Disaster Relief Claims Adjusters
- Foreign nationals from Chile and Singapore, certain Management Consultants who hold a baccalaureate degree in other than their specialty area
- U.S. companies to bring in qualified foreign professionals from Chile and Singapore for jobs that require a bachelors degree and specialized skills
H1B1 Visa Notes
- The information provided here is applicable to New H1B1 Visa, H1B1 Visa Transfer, and H1B1 Extension.
- To change the purpose of your visit while you are in the U.S. on an H1B1 visa, you must change your visa status.
H1B1 Visa Fees
Filing Fee – Regular $1,710 to $2,460
Filing Fee – Premium $3,120 to $3,870
VisaPro Processing Time2 business days
What VisaPro Customers Are Saying
Knowledgeable, fast, courteous, efficient are all words that describe the services I received from VisaPro. They were very helpful in all phases of the H-1B visa process and they got it right the first time. I have tried other Visa services, but VisaPro is the best by far. VisaPro is the only way to go!"