VisaPro’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for a multinational company applying for the L1 Blanket.
L1 Blanket Eligibility – It Is Suitable For:
A. U.S. companies that are branches, parents, subsidiaries or affiliates of foreign companies that frequently transfer their non-U.S. employees to their related U.S. companies
B. Your company may qualify for an L1 Blanket if it meets one or more of the following requirements:
1. U.S. company with at least 1,000 employees
2. U.S. company which has obtained L1 visas for at least ten of its employees during the previous 12 months
3. U.S. company and related U.S. companies have combined annual sales of at least $25 million
L1 Blanket Visa Notes
- Managers and executives holding an L1 visa may apply for a Green Card under the first preference category: priority workers. This category is exempt from Labor Certification.
- Non-U.S. companies having more than one U.S. branch, affiliate, or subsidiary, need to obtain only one blanket L1 Petition for all of its related U.S. companies.
L1 Blanket Visa Fees
VisaPro Processing Time 1 Week
What VisaPro Customers Are Saying
Knowledgeable, fast, courteous, efficient are all words that describe the services I received from VisaPro. They were very helpful in all phases of the H-1B visa process and they got it right the first time. I have tried other Visa services, but VisaPro is the best by far. VisaPro is the only way to go!"