26. Can I work for any other company other than the company that sponsored my L-1 visa?
No, you may not be permitted to work for a company other than the one that has sponsored your L-1 visa.
27. Is there a requirement to pay L-1 workers the 'prevailing wage'?
No, there is no such requirement, but paying L-1 workers significantly below the prevailing wage or the wages of your U.S. resident staff is likely to result in the USCIS viewing your petition unfavorably. It could also result in investigations by the USCIS or Department of Labor.
28. Can I move L-1 employees to different sites around the U.S.?
Yes, you may move L-1 employees to different sites provided they remain under your management and control.
29. Can L-1 employees work part-time?
Yes, L-1 employees may work part-time.
30. What benefits will I get by applying for L-1 visa when compared to E-2 treaty investor visa?
The two major benefits of L-1 visa over E-2 visa are: