B1 Visa

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers

11. What documents are required to apply for US business visa?

The documents to be furnished for US business visa are:

1. Proof of residence:

a.A copy of the lease agreement bearing the applicants name

b. A valid document that furnishes evidence of permanent residence in the home country

c. Evidence of foreign bank account

d. passport

2. Proof of relationship with family:

a.Marriage certificate (if married)

b.Birth certificate of any children staying abroad

c.List of family members currently residing in home country

d.List of family members currently residing in the U.S.

3. Proof of current employment in the home country:

a.Letter or certificate from the current employer

b.Copy of the salary slips

4. Proof of current employment in the home country:

a.Membership in community clubs

b.Membership in religious organizations

c.Continuing educational pursuits

5. Supporting documents indicating legitimate business activity:

a.Support letter, which should include all the information prepared by the sponsoring company or you, indicating the purpose of your trip to the U.S.

b.Documents giving the necessary information about your itinerary and lodging arrangements in the U.S.

12. I have previously been refused B-1 business visa, can I re-apply?

If you have been refused a B-1 business visa you may reapply, you will need to check the embassy or consulate website to determine if they have any restrictions on when you can reapply.

Check My Eligibility

13. Where can I re-apply for B-1 visa?

You should re-apply at the same consulate that denied your previous application

14. If my previous U.S. visa was cancelled, can I re-apply?

Yes,You may re-apply for a new visa.

15. Am I eligible for ITIN while on B-1 visa?

You may be eligible to apply for ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number).