P2 Visa

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers

11. Can my dependents work on P-4 visa?

No, your dependents may not work on P-4 visa. They may not be employed or receive compensation from any U.S. source

12. Can my dependents study on P-4 visa?

Yes, your dependents may engage in full time study on P-4 visa.

Check My Eligibility

13. Can I apply for adjustment of status from P-2?

Yes, you may apply for adjustment of status and lawfully seek to become a permanent resident of the U.S.

Note: This provision does not include essential support personnel.