VisaPro's experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for tourist visitors applying for the B-2 visa. Apply for B-2 Tourist Visa
B-2 Visa is Suitable For:
- Tourists on a pleasure trip to the U.S.
- People visiting friends and relatives in the U.S.
- People coming to the U.S. for medical treatment
Foreign nationals coming to the U.S. to marry a U.S. citizen or Green Card holder, upon establishing to the consular official and the USCIS that after the marriage, they will depart from the U.S., even though intending ultimately to immigrate
- Amateur athletes, musicians etc. who participate in their respective activities in the U.S. without remuneration
- People coming to participate in the conventions of social organizations
- Dependents of alien members of the U.S. armed forces temporarily assigned duty in the U.S.
- Dependents of crewmembers (D visa holders) or B-1 visa holders solely to accompany the principal foreign national
- Dependents of nonimmigrant for whom no derivative classification is available. For example, the elderly parent of an E visa holder
- Persons to enter the U.S. to apply for special naturalization benefits on the basis of U.S. military service
- Persons seeking a change to another visa status if they so advise the U.S. Consulate, and if the consulate is fully appraised of the circumstances
- U.S. citizens, green card holders and nonimmigrant visa holders to invite their friends and relatives to the U.S.
U.S. Business and Tourist Visa: The Essentials
Learn all about B1/B2 visa requirements and avoiding visa denial
Why Use VisaPro Immigration Lawyer Service?
- Process your visa online: Fast, Easy & Secure
Experienced immigration attorneys prepare and file your case
- Avoid costly mistakes and subsequent delays with the USCIS
- Track the progress of your case online: 24 hours a day
- Access to legal advice from the comfort of your home or office
- Send unlimited case questions to your VisaPro attorney and receive timely
Low, flat fee - No hidden costs |
B-2 Visa Immigration Service Includes:
- Full Review of your personal circumstances
- Confirmation that the B-2 visa is appropriate for you
Checklist of documents that you need for your B-2 visa
- Accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,
and what to expect
- Online access to your case status
- Unlimited personal communication with your own VisaPro immigration attorney
- Fast, easy and secure processing through your personal online VisaPro account
Services Do Not Include:
- Administrative or court review
- Appeals from adverse initial decision
- Deportation proceedings
- Any certification to the successful outcome of the case
B-2 Visa Notes
- If you wish to stay longer than the date indicated in the Form I-94, you must apply to extend your B-2 status.
Note: You must submit the application for an extension of stay BEFORE your current authorized stay expires. Apply for B-2 Visa Extension
- To change the purpose of your visit while you are in the U.S. on a B-2 tourist visa, you must change your visa status. Apply for Change of Status
|We thoroughly review your circumstances, select appropriate visa and submit an |
accurate application to the necessary Government Agencies.
US Visa Interview: How to present yourself at US Consulate
"We are extremely pleased with the prompt, quick and courteous services of VisaPro in arranging our L1 visa. The process was handled very efficiently by VisaPro [legal] professionals. VisaPro is cost effective and a company to get the job done without any follow-ups required."- Matrix Laboratories Inc.
"VisaPro prepared my case accurately and quickly forwarded them to USCIS for further approval. If you prefer peace of mind and on-time services, VisaPro is definitely a good choice."- Northwest Contract Services
"VisaPro helps take the confusion and frustration out of the visa application process. They explained each step and what was required."- Monona Catering