VisaPro’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for foreign professionals with advanced degrees or persons of exceptional ability, and the sponsoring U.S. companies applying for the Permanent Residence (Green Card).
EB2 Green Card Eligibility – Perm Is Suitable For:
- Foreign professionals with an advanced university degrees (masters degree or higher) and with a job offer from a U.S. company
- Foreign nationals with exceptional ability in the sciences, business or arts and with a job offer from a U.S. company
- U.S. companies to sponsor the Green Card application for foreign professionals holding advanced university degrees, or persons with exceptional ability in the sciences, business, or arts
- Universities to sponsor the Green Card application for foreign national professors and researchers of exceptional ability
- Immediate family members of EB2 Green Card applicants
EB2 Green Card Notes
- Foreign nationals applying for the EB2 Green Card may take advantage of the National Interest Waiver (NIW) if they are involved in an activity that could potentially benefit the National Interest of the U.S.
- Foreign nationals in the process of adjusting their Immigration Status, who are planning to travel abroad, must obtain advance permission prior to leaving the U.S in order to return to the U.S.
- U.S. permanent residents planning to leave the U.S. for more than a year must obtain a Reentry Permit prior to leaving the U.S.
- U.S. permanent residents may apply for Citizenship if they have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years.
Note: A spouse who has been a permanent resident for 3 years, who is currently married to a U.S. citizen, and has been married to the same U.S. citizen for the past 3 years, may apply for citizenship.
EB2 Green Card Fees
Filing Fee – Regular $1,925
VisaPro Processing Time1 Week
What VisaPro Customers Are Saying
I am pleased to write a review of my experience with VisaPro, who helped me get my green card. I discovered VisaPro with a web search and arranged an interview with [the Attorney], who quickly ascertained upon reviewing my CV that I wasting my time exploring an O-1 visa but rather I should be looking at the EB-1 category: Alien of Extraordinary Ability. Overall this is a great team who really know what they are doing. One cannot go wrong in using them for your visa needs.