VisaPro’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for U.S. companies applying for an alien worker to become a Permanent Resident (Green Card).
I-140 Green Card Eligibility – It Is Suitable For:
- An outstanding professor or researcher, with at least three years of experience in teaching or research in the academic area, who is recognized internationally as outstanding
- An alien who, in the three years preceding the filing of this petition, has been employed for at least one year by a firm or corporation or other legal entity and who seeks to enter the United States to continue to render services to the same employer, or to a subsidiary or affiliate, in a capacity that is managerial or executive
- A member of the professions holding an advanced degree or an alien with exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business who will substantially benefit the national economy, cultural or educational interests, or welfare of the United States
- A skilled worker (requiring at least two years of specialized training or experience in the skill) to perform labor for which qualified workers are not available in the United States
- A member of the professions with a baccalaureate degree
- An unskilled worker (requiring less than two years of specialized training or experience) to perform labor for which qualified workers are not available in the United States
A person may also file this petition on his or her own behalf without an employer if he or she:
- Has extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics demonstrated by sustained national or international acclaim, whose achievements have been recognized in the field; or
- Is a member of the profession holding an advanced degree or is claiming exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business, and is seeking an exemption of the requirement of a job offer in the National Interest (NIW)
- Foreign nationals in the process of adjusting their Immigration Status, who are planning to travel abroad, must obtain advance permission prior to leaving the U.S in order to return to the U.S.
- U.S. permanent residents planning to leave the U.S. for more than a year must obtain a Reentry Permit prior to leaving the U.S.
- U.S. permanent residents may apply for Citizenship if they have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years.
Note: A spouse who has been a permanent resident for 3 years, who is currently married to a U.S. citizen, and has been married to the same U.S. citizen for the past 3 years, may apply for citizenship.
Filing Fee – Regular $700
Filing Fee – Premium $2,140
VisaPro Processing Time1 Week
What VisaPro Customers Are Saying
I am pleased to write a review of my experience with Visapro, who helped me get my green card. I discovered Visapro with a web search and arranged an interview with [the Attorney], who quickly ascertained upon reviewing my CV that I wasting my time exploring an O-1 visa but rather I should be looking at the EB-1 category: Alien of Extraordinary Ability. Overall this is a great team who really know what they are doing. One cannot go wrong in using them for your visa needs.