VisaPro’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for immediate relatives of U.S. citizens applying for the Green Card (Permanent Residence).
Green Card Immediate Relative of U.S. Citizens Eligibility – It Is Suitable For:
- Foreign nationals married to U.S. citizens
- Recent widows or widowers of U.S. citizens
- Unmarried children under the age of 21 who have at least one U.S. citizen parent
- Stepchildren of U.S. citizens, if the marriage creating the parent-child relationship took place before the child’s 18th birthday
- Stepparents of U.S. citizens, if the marriage creating the parent-child relationship took place before the U.S. citizen’s 18th birthday
- Parents of U.S. citizens, if the U.S. citizen is over the age of 21
- U.S. citizens to sponsor the Green Card application of their foreign spouse
- U.S. citizens to sponsor the Green Card application of their unmarried children under the age of 21
- U.S. citizens (age 21 or older) to sponsor the Green Card application of their parents
Green Card Immediate Relative of U.S. Citizens Notes
- Conditional permanent residents must apply to remove the conditions on their residence during the 90 days before the second anniversary as a conditional resident.
What VisaPro Customers Are Saying
I would have no hesitation recommending Visapro. They dealt with my case professionally and I appreciated the way they made themselves available over the phone when I needed clarification or to ask a question………. I am very happy I chose them to manage my visa application and grateful for their support right through to successfully acquiring my Green Card.”