VisaPro’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for professionals from Chile and Singapore and U.S. companies applying for the H1B1 visa.
H1B1 Visa Eligibility – It Is Suitable For:
- Foreign professionals from Chile and Singapore seeking temporary work in specialty occupations
- Business persons who do not possess a baccalaureate degree or its equivalent, but who will engage in the professions of: for Chileans only – Agricultural Managers, and Physical Therapists, and for both Chileans and Singaporeans – Disaster Relief Claims Adjusters
- Foreign nationals from Chile and Singapore, certain Management Consultants who hold a baccalaureate degree in other than their specialty area
- U.S. companies to bring in qualified foreign professionals from Chile and Singapore for jobs that require a bachelors degree and specialized skills
H1B1 Visa Notes
- The information provided here is applicable to New H1B1 Visa, H1B1 Visa Transfer, and H1B1 Extension.
- To change the purpose of your visit while you are in the U.S. on an H1B1 visa, you must change your visa status.
H1B1 Visa Fees (Filing at the USCIS)
Filing Fee – Regular $1,210 to $1,960
Filing Fee – Premium $4,210 to $4,960
H1B1 Visa Fees (Filing at the U.S. Consulate)
Filing Fee $190
VisaPro Processing Time2 business days
What VisaPro Customers Are Saying
Knowledgeable, fast, courteous, efficient are all words that describe the services I received from VisaPro. They were very helpful in all phases of the H-1B visa process and they got it right the first time. I have tried other Visa services, but VisaPro is the best by far. VisaPro is the only way to go!"