VisaPro’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for foreign nationals applying for the Extension of Stay.
Extension of Stay Eligibility – It Is Suitable For:
A. Apply for Extension of Stay to extend nonimmigrant visa status for the following visas:
1. A1, A2, A3: Diplomatic and foreign government officials, their immediate family members and employees
2. B1, B2: Temporary visitors for business or pleasure
3. G1, G2, G3, G4, G5: Representatives to international organizations and their families and employees
4. J1, J2: Exchange visitors and their immediate family members
5. M1, M2: Vocational students and their immediate family members
6. N8, N9: Parents and children special immigrants
B. Apply for Extension of Stay to extend nonimmigrant visa status for the following visas:
1. H4, L2, O3, P4, Q3, R2, TD, E1 (Dependants), and E2 (Dependants)
C. Select the individual visa to extend nonimmigrant visa status for the following visas:
Extension of Stay Notes
- Foreign nationals in the U.S. may apply for a nonimmigrant visa at a U.S. consular post in a third country such as Canada or Mexico.
What VisaPro Customers Are Saying
[VisaPro legal team] was incredibly knowledgable and extremely helpful throughout the process. We were exceptionally impressed with how they have combined the great personal and communication skills they bring and also technology with a highly intuitive website which guides you and keeps you updated throughout the process……..This is a true testimonial, I would highly recommend Visapro to anyone looking for guidance and success in this area."