VisaPro’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for foreign nationals in conditional permanent resident status applying for removal of conditions.
Removal of Conditions Eligibility – It Is Suitable For:
Conditional permanent residents who obtained such status through marriage, to remove the conditions on their residence, including:
- Permanent residents who are still married to the same U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident
- Widow or widower of a marriage that was entered into in good faith
- Permanent residents who entered into a marriage in good faith where the marriage was ended through divorce or annulment
- Permanent residents who entered into a marriage in good faith, but either the spouse or the child were battered or subjected to extreme hardship by the U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident spouse
Removal of Conditions Notes
- U.S. permanent residents planning to leave the U.S. for more than a year must obtain a Reentry Permit prior to leaving the U.S.
- U.S. permanent residents may apply for Citizenship if they have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years.
Note: A spouse who has been a permanent resident for 3 years, who is currently married to a U.S. citizen, and has been married to the same U.S. citizen for the past 3 years, may apply for citizenship.
What VisaPro Customers Are Saying
[VisaPro legal team] was incredibly knowledgable and extremely helpful throughout the process. We were exceptionally impressed with how they have combined the great personal and communication skills they bring and also technology with a highly intuitive website which guides you and keeps you updated throughout the process……..This is a true testimonial, I would highly recommend VisaPro to anyone looking for guidance and success in this area."