VisaPro’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for a foreign national applying for a Change of Status.
Change of Status Eligibility – It Is Suitable For:
Certain nonimmigrants who are maintaining status and wish to change to another status including:
- Diplomatic and other government officials, and their families and employees on an A visa
- Temporary visitors for business or pleasure on B visa category
- Academic students on F1 visa and their immediate family members on F2 visa
- Representatives to international organizations and their families and employees on G visa
- Representatives of foreign media on I visa and their immediate family members
- Exchange visitors on J1 visa and their immediate family members on J2 visa
- Vocational students on M1 visa and their immediate family members on M2 visa
- Parents and children of the people who have been granted special immigrant status because their parents were employed by an international organization in the United States
- Temporary workers and their immediate family members on H, L, O, P, Q or R visa
Change of Status Notes
- Foreign nationals in the U.S. may apply for a nonimmigrant visa at a U.S. consular post in a third country such as Canada or Mexico.
Change of Status Fees
Filing Fee – Regular $370
VisaPro Processing Time2 business days
What VisaPro Customers Are Saying
[VisaPro legal team] was incredibly knowledgable and extremely helpful throughout the process. We were exceptionally impressed with how they have combined the great personal and communication skills they bring and also technology with a highly intuitive website which guides you and keeps you updated throughout the process……..This is a true testimonial, I would highly recommend VisaPro to anyone looking for guidance and success in this area."