VisaPro’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card holders) applying for Green Card for their relatives.
I-130 Eligibility – It Is Suitable For:
- U.S. citizens to petition for their spouse and children of any age
- U.S. citizens to petition for their brothers and sisters
- U.S. citizens to petition for their parents
- Green Card holders to petition for their spouse and unmarried children of any age
- Recent widows or widowers of U.S. citizens
- Stepchildren of U.S. citizens, if the marriage creating the parent-child relationship took place before the child’s 18th birthday
- Stepparents of U.S. citizens, if the marriage creating the parent-child relationship took place before the U.S. citizen’s 18th birthday
- Foreign spouses of U.S. citizens may enter the U.S. on a K3 visa and await the availability of an immigrant visa.
- U.S. permanent residents planning to leave the U.S. for more than a year must obtain a Reentry Permit prior to leaving the U.S.
- U.S. permanent residents may apply for Citizenship if they have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years.
Note: A spouse who has been a permanent resident for 3 years, who is currently married to a U.S. citizen, and has been married to the same U.S. citizen for the past 3 years, may apply for citizenship.
Filing Fee – Regular $535
VisaPro Processing Time4 business days
What VisaPro Customers Are Saying
I would have no hesitation recommending Visapro. They dealt with my case professionally and I appreciated the way they made themselves available over the phone when I needed clarification or to ask a question………. I am very happy I chose them to manage my visa application and grateful for their support right through to successfully acquiring my Green Card.”