for Alien Relative)
experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file
all the required documents for U.S. Citizens or Permanent
Residents (Green Card holders) applying for Green Card for
their relatives. Apply
for Green Card for Your Relative|
I-130 is Suitable For:
- U.S. citizens to petition for their spouse and children of any age
- U.S. citizens to petition for their brothers and sisters
- U.S. citizens to petition for their parents
- Green Card holders to petition for their spouse and unmarried children of any age
- Recent widows or widowers of U.S. citizens
- Stepchildren of U.S. citizens, if the marriage creating the parent-child relationship took place before the child's 18th birthday
- Stepparents of U.S. citizens, if the marriage creating the parent-child relationship took place before the U.S. citizen's 18th birthday
Why Use VisaPro Immigration Service?
- Process your visa online: Fast, Easy & Secure
- Experienced immigration attorneys prepare and file your case
- Avoid costly mistakes and subsequent delays with the USCIS
- Track the progress of your case online: 24 hours a day
- Access to legal advice from the comfort of your home or office
- Send unlimited case questions to your VisaPro attorney and receive timely responses online
|Low, flat fee - No hidden costs||
Immigration Service Includes:
- Full Review of your personal circumstances
- Confirmation that the I-130 is appropriate for you
- Checklist of documents that you need for your I-130
- Accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview, and what to expect
- Online access to your case status
- Unlimited personal communication with your own VisaPro immigration attorney
- Fast, easy and secure processing through your
|personal online VisaPro account||
Services Do Not Include:
- Administrative or court review
- Appeals from adverse initial decision
- Deportation proceedings
- Any certification to the successful outcome of the case
- Foreign spouses of U.S. citizens may enter the U.S. on a K-3 visa and await the availability of an immigrant visa. Apply for K-3 visa
- U.S. permanent residents planning to leave the U.S. for more than a year must obtain a Reentry Permit prior to leaving the U.S. Apply for Reentry Permit
- U.S. permanent residents may apply for Citizenship if they have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years.
Note: A spouse who has been a permanent resident for 3 years, who is currently married to a U.S. citizen, and has been married to the same U.S. citizen for the past 3 years, may apply for citizenship. Apply for US Citizenship
|We thoroughly review your circumstances, select appropriate visa and submit an accurate application to the necessary |
MORE ABOUT I-130
|VisaPro SERVICE DETAILS|
| Filing Fee
|Get a detailed, written opinion online in less than 3 business days from a licensed immigration attorney. |
||Contact VisaPro and submit details of your situation.
||An experienced VisaPro Attorney will determine the most suitable visa category for you.
in, review and accept the agreement.
||Provide your payment information.
||Fill out an online questionnaire and upload documents.
||An experienced VisaPro Attorney will prepare your visa application and post it to your online account.
||Review, print, sign and mail the original application.
||Attorney will submit the completed documents to the proper agencies.
||Congratulations: Collect your approved petition.