VisaPro's experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for foreign investors applying for the Green Card (Permanent Residence).
Consult VisaPro Immigration Attorney
Green Card: EB-5 is Suitable For:
- Foreign entrepreneurs who invest $500,000 in a commercial enterprise in a targeted employment area that will benefit the U.S. economy and create at least 10 full-time U.S. jobs
- Foreign entrepreneurs who invest $1,000,000 in a commercial enterprise that will benefit the U.S. economy and create at least 10 full-time U.S. jobs
- Immediate family members of EB-5 foreign entrepreneur visa applicants
How To Get A Green Card Quick
Find out the fastest way to secure a U.S Green Card!
Why Use VisaPro Immigration Lawyer Service?
- Process your visa online: Fast, Easy & Secure
- Experienced immigration attorneys prepare and file your case
- Avoid costly mistakes and subsequent delays with the USCIS
- Track the progress of your case online: 24 hours a day
- Access to legal advice from the comfort of your home or office
- Send unlimited case questions to your VisaPro attorney and receive timely
|Low, flat fee - No hidden costs|
Green Card: EB-5 Immigration Service Includes:
- Full Review of your personal circumstances
- Confirmation that the Green Card: EB-5 is appropriate for you
- Checklist of documents that you need for your Green Card: EB-5
- Accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,
and what to expect
- Online access to your case status
- Unlimited personal communication with your own VisaPro immigration attorney
- Fast, easy and secure processing through your personal online VisaPro account
Services Do Not Include:
- Administrative or court review
- Appeals from adverse initial decision
- Deportation proceedings
- Any certification to the successful outcome of the case
Green Card: EB-5 Notes
- Foreign nationals in the process of adjusting their Immigration Status, who are planning to travel abroad, must obtain advance permission prior to leaving the U.S in order to return to the U.S. Apply for Advance Parole
- U.S. permanent residents planning to leave the U.S. for more than a year must obtain a Reentry Permit prior to leaving the U.S. Apply for Reentry Permit
- U.S. permanent residents may apply for Citizenship if they have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years.
Note: A spouse who has been a permanent resident for 3 years, who is currently married to a U.S. citizen, and has been married to the same U.S. citizen for the past
3 years, may apply for citizenship. Apply for US Citizenship
- Conditional permanent residents must apply during the 90 days before the second anniversary as a conditional resident to remove the conditions on their residence. Apply for Removal of Conditions
|We thoroughly review your circumstances, select appropriate visa and submit an |
accurate application to the necessary Government Agencies.
EB5 Investor Visa: Buy A Green Card
"We are extremely pleased with the prompt, quick and courteous services of VisaPro in arranging our L1 visa. The process was handled very efficiently by VisaPro [legal] professionals. VisaPro is cost effective and a company to get the job done without any follow-ups required."- Matrix Laboratories Inc.
"VisaPro prepared my case accurately and quickly forwarded them to USCIS for further approval. If you prefer peace of mind and on-time services, VisaPro is definitely a good choice."- Northwest Contract Services
"VisaPro helps take the confusion and frustration out of the visa application process. They explained each step and what was required."- Monona Catering