Call Us Today: 202-787-1944
Contact Us Today For US Immigration Lawyer

J-2 Visa

( Spouses and Children of J-1 visa holders)
VisaPro's experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for spouses and children of J-1 visa holders applying for the J-2 visa. Apply for J-2 Visa

J-2 Visa is Suitable For:

  • Spouse and children of J-1 visa holders who wish to visit the exchange visitor in the U.S.

  • Spouse and children of J-1 visa holders who wish to accompany the foreign national student

Dependent Visa For US: E, H, I, J, L O and P Visas

Learn everything you need to know to secure a dependent visa.

Why Use VisaPro Immigration Lawyer Service?

  • Process your visa online: Fast, Easy & Secure

  • Experienced immigration attorneys prepare and file your case

  • Avoid costly mistakes and subsequent delays with the USCIS

  • Track the progress of your case online: 24 hours a day

  • Access to legal advice from the comfort of your home or office

  • Send unlimited case questions to your VisaPro attorney and receive timely
    responses online

  • Low, flat fee - No hidden costs

Immigration Service Includes:

  • Full Review of your personal circumstances

  • Confirmation that the J-2 visa is appropriate for you

  • Checklist of documents that you need for your J-2 visa

  • Accurate preparation of your visa application

  • Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies

  • Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies

  • Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,
    and what to expect

  • Online access to your case status

  • Unlimited personal communication with your own VisaPro immigration attorney

  • Fast, easy and secure processing through your personal online VisaPro account

Services Do Not Include:

  • Administrative or court review

  • Appeals from adverse initial decision

  • Deportation proceedings

  • Any certification to the successful outcome of the case


  • J-2 visa holders may accept employment in the U.S. by obtaining an Employment Authorization Document. Obtain Employment Authorization
    Note: You must begin employment until the EAD is issued

  • To change the purpose of your visit while you are in the U.S. on a J-1 visa, you must change your visa status. Apply for Change of Status
    Note: If your J-1 Spouse or parent is subject to the 2 year home residency requirment you cannot change status in the U.S.

VisaPro's Guarantee

We thoroughly review your circumstances, select appropriate visa and submit an
accurate application to the necessary Government Agencies.

Yes, I would like to check my
US visa eligibility.
How Do I Get a US Work Visa?
  • "We are extremely pleased with the prompt, quick and courteous services of VisaPro in arranging our L1 visa. The process was handled very efficiently by VisaPro [legal] professionals. VisaPro is cost effective and a company to get the job done without any follow-ups required."

    - Matrix Laboratories Inc.
  • "VisaPro prepared my case accurately and quickly forwarded them to USCIS for further approval. If you prefer peace of mind and on-time services, VisaPro is definitely a good choice."

    - Northwest Contract Services
  • "VisaPro helps take the confusion and frustration out of the visa application process. They explained each step and what was required."

    - Monona Catering