|VisaPro's experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for intra-company transferees and U.S. companies applying for the L-1 visa.
Apply for New L-1 Visa or L-1 Extension
L-1 Visa is Suitable For:
- Foreign national executives being transferred to the U.S. to manage an organization or a major function or division of an organization
- Foreign national managers being transferred to the U.S. to supervise work of other supervisory, professional or managerial employees, or who manages an essential function, department or subdivision
- Specialized Knowledge employees of companies outside U.S. that have related U.S. branches, subsidiaries, affiliates or joint venture partners
- Employees and partners of international accounting firms
- Multinational companies to transfer foreign national executives to manage an organization or a major function or division of an organization in the U.S.
- Multinational companies to transfer foreign national managers to supervise work of other supervisory, professional or managerial employees, or who manages an essential function, department or subdivision in the U.S.
Multinational companies to transfer employees with specialized knowledge such as, its products, research methods and marketing techniques
H1B Visa 2016 Timeline Template
A Step-by-Step Advice For Successful H1B Filing
Why Use VisaPro Immigration Lawyer Service?
- Process your visa online: Fast, Easy & Secure
- Experienced immigration attorneys prepare and file your case
- Avoid costly mistakes and subsequent delays with the USCIS
- Track the progress of your case online: 24 hours a day
- Access to legal advice from the comfort of your home or office
- Send unlimited case questions to your VisaPro attorney and receive timely
|Low, flat fee - No hidden costs|
L-1 Visa Immigration Service Includes:
- Full Review of your personal circumstances
- Confirmation that the L-1 visa is appropriate for you
- Checklist of documents that you need for your L-1 visa
- Accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,
and what to expect
- Online access to your case status
- Unlimited personal communication with your own VisaPro immigration attorney
- Fast, easy and secure processing through your personal online VisaPro account
Services Do Not Include:
- Administrative or court review
- Appeals from adverse initial decision
- Deportation proceedings
- Any certification to the successful outcome of the case
L-1 Visa Notes
- To change the purpose of your visit while you are in the U.S. on an L-1 visa, you must change your visa status. Apply for Change of Status
- The information provided here is applicable to New L-1 Visa and L-1 Extension.
Apply for New L-1 Visa or L-1 Extension
- Spouses of L-1 visa holders may accept employment in the U.S. by obtaining an Employment Authorization Document.
Obtain Employment Authorization
- Qualified U.S. companies that frequently transfer non-U.S. employees to their U.S. branches, subsidiaries, affiliates or joint venture partners may do so easily by obtaining L-1 Blanket status. Consult with a VisaPro attorney to determine if your company qualifies for L-1 Blanket status. Consult VisaPro Attorney
- Managers and executives holding L-1 visas may apply for a Green Card under the first preference category: priority workers. This category is exempt from Labor Certification. Apply for a Green Card
review your circumstances, select appropriate
visa and submit an
accurate application to the
Setting Up a Company in US - Choosing L1 Visa or E Visa
"We are extremely pleased with the prompt, quick and courteous services of VisaPro in arranging our L1 visa. The process was handled very efficiently by VisaPro [legal] professionals. VisaPro is cost effective and a company to get the job done without any follow-ups required."- Matrix Laboratories Inc.
"VisaPro prepared my case accurately and quickly forwarded them to USCIS for further approval. If you prefer peace of mind and on-time services, VisaPro is definitely a good choice."- Northwest Contract Services
"VisaPro helps take the confusion and frustration out of the visa application process. They explained each step and what was required."- Monona Catering