August 18, 2021
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EST
About The Webinar
The U.S. offers numerous visa options for foreign entrepreneurs, investors, startup founders and business owners, who are considering to start and/or grow the business in USA. This webinar will provide you an overview of the U.S. visa options, the requirements, and the key strategies associated with securing the most suitable U.S. entrepreneur visa successfully.
- Strategies For International & Immigrant Entrepreneurs
- International Entrepreneur Parole – The New Kid On The Block
- O-1 Visa For Entrepreneurs – How To Demonstrate ‘Extraordinary’ Ability?
- L-1 Visa For Opening A Company In The U.S. – Things You Must Know
- E Visas For Treaty Investors And Treaty Traders – How To Qualify?
- E-2 Visa For Citizens Of China, India & Other Non-Treaty Countries
- H-1B Visa For Entrepreneurs & Startups – How To Prepare It Right
- Green Card – When Is It An Effective Entry Strategy?
- 7 Ways To Adjust From Work Visa To Green Card
- Investment Requirement: What Is The Bare Minimum?
- Strategic Considerations In Selecting The Right Visa Option
- Visa Options For Dependents – Family Matters!
- Typical Case Scenarios
- PLUS: Q&A With The Attorney
About The Attorney
Ancy S. Varghese
Ms. Ancy Varghese, a U.S. Immigration Lawyer, will provide an overview of the various U.S. work visas for entrepreneurs, startup founders, business owners and executives, and will share practical tips on how to identify and get an appropriate U.S. startup visa to start and grow your business in the U.S.
With 15+ years in practicing immigration law, Ms. Varghese has experienced almost every business immigration issue. An aggressive practitioner, she provides expert immigration opinions and advises clients ranging from startup entrepreneurs, CEOs, business executives, investors, software professionals, researchers & scientists to artists.
I have known VisaPro since 2006 and we have work together on many instances which required intense brainstorming and VisaPro's ideas and suggestions have always been par excellence. An opportunity to interact and work with VisaPro is a true privilege."
My company tasked me with the job of acquiring an [L-1B Visa] with a strict deadline. Not knowing where to turn, I did some research on the web and found VisaPro. Very quickly I felt the relief of knowing that I found the right company to help me get the job done. They walked me through the process and answered all my questions. They were there every step of the way for me. The process happened exactly as they said it would! I know exactly who to turn to the next time I have immigration need. Thank you VisaPro!"
We worked with VisaPro to obtain an L-1 visa and the Green Card. The service provided was professional in every aspect – structured approach, fast feedback, very skilled people, quick status updates through our account on their website. The preparation of the documents was perfect, and Visa and Green Card were approved without any additional questions asked.”