11:00 am to 12:00 pm EST
About The Webinar
The Green Card after marriage process varies based on whether the foreign national spouse is inside the US or outside the US. Here, we provide the differences, common mistakes, how to avoid them, and how to develop custom solutions.
- Spouse Waiting Outside The US: The Immigrant Visa Process
- Getting Married On A Tourist Visa To A US Citizen: Can You Do It?
- Spouse Inside The US: The Green Card Process Through Adjustment of Status
- Affidavit of Support: The Recent Changes & Avoid Costly Mistakes
- Direct Consular Filing (DCF) of Form I-130: Is It Possible?
- National Visa Center (NVC) Processing: What To Expect?
- Pre-Conceived Intent: How Does It Affect Your Green Card Application
- How To Ace The Green Card Interview: Success Tips
- How To Bring Your Step-Children To The U.S.
- Marriage Based Green Card Process: Do’s and Don’ts
- Typical Case Scenarios
- PLUS: Q&A With The Attorney
About The Attorney
Ancy S. Varghese
Ms. Ancy Varghese, a U.S. Immigration Attorney, will provide an overview of obtaining permanent resident card after marrying a US Citizen, the 2 different paths taken with Form I-130 filing, and the typical case scenarios.
With 14+ years in practicing immigration law, Ms. Varghese has experienced almost every family immigration issue. An aggressive practitioner, she provides expert immigration opinions and regularly advises clients ranging from couples who have just met each other to spouses who have been living abroad and needs to move to the U.S. quickly.
I would have no hesitation recommending Visapro. They dealt with my [K-1 Visa] case professionally and I appreciated the way they made themselves available over the phone when I needed clarification or to ask a question………. I am very happy I chose them to manage my visa application and grateful for their support right through to successfully acquiring my Green Card.”
[VisaPro legal team] was incredibly knowledgable and extremely helpful throughout the process. We were exceptionally impressed with how they have combined the great personal and communication skills they bring and also technology with a highly intuitive website which guides you and keeps you updated throughout the process……..This is a true testimonial, I would highly recommend Visapro to anyone looking for guidance and success in this area."
Visapro is reliable and knowledgeable. They do the right things right, therefore we have entrusted our visa applications to them. Not only once or twice, but 5 times”.