May 24, 2023
1:00 pm to 2:00 pm EST
About The Webinar
The Green Card after marriage process varies based on whether the foreign national spouse is inside the US or outside the US. Here, we provide the differences, common mistakes, how to avoid them, and how to develop custom solutions.
- Spouse Waiting Outside The US: The Immigrant Visa Process
- Getting Married On A Tourist Visa To A US Citizen: Can You Do It?
- Spouse Inside The US: The Green Card Process Through Adjustment of Status
- Affidavit of Support: The Recent Changes & Avoid Costly Mistakes
- Direct Consular Filing (DCF) of Form I-130: Is It Possible?
- National Visa Center (NVC) Processing: What To Expect?
- Pre-Conceived Intent: How Does It Affect Your Green Card Application
- How To Ace The Green Card Interview: Success Tips
- How To Bring Your Step-Children To The U.S.
- Marriage Based Green Card Process: Do’s and Don’ts
- Typical Case Scenarios
- PLUS: Q&A With The Attorney
About The Attorney
Ancy S. Varghese
Ms. Ancy Varghese, a U.S. Immigration Attorney, will provide an overview of obtaining permanent resident card after marrying a US Citizen, the 2 different paths taken with Form I-130 filing, and the typical case scenarios.
With 14+ years in practicing immigration law, Ms. Varghese has experienced almost every family immigration issue. An aggressive practitioner, she provides expert immigration opinions and regularly advises clients ranging from couples who have just met each other to spouses who have been living abroad and needs to move to the U.S. quickly.
I would have no hesitation recommending Visapro. They dealt with my [K-1 Visa] case professionally and I appreciated the way they made themselves available over the phone when I needed clarification or to ask a question………. I am very happy I chose them to manage my visa application and grateful for their support right through to successfully acquiring my Green Card.”
I am pleased to write a review of my experience with VisaPro, who helped me get my green card. I discovered VisaPro with a web search and arranged an interview with [the Attorney], who quickly ascertained upon reviewing my CV that I wasting my time exploring an O-1 visa but rather I should be looking at the EB-1 category: Alien of Extraordinary Ability. Overall this is a great team who really know what they are doing. One cannot go wrong in using them for your visa needs.
We worked with VisaPro to obtain an L-1 visa and the Green Card. The service provided was professional in every aspect – structured approach, fast feedback, very skilled people, quick status updates through our account on their website. The preparation of the documents was perfect, and Visa and Green Card were approved without any additional questions asked.”