9:30 am – 10:30 am EST
About The Webinar
This webinar will help you gain a deeper understanding on why you should consider the United States for your business, where you can get the right support and how to acquire customers in the U.S. The session will also cover M&A opportunities, fundraising techniques, and creative immigration solutions for securing L-1, E-2 visas and Green Cards.
A. How To Start, Fund and Scale Your Business in USA
- How And Where Do You Start A Company In The U.S.?
- How To Open A Bank Account Without Going To The U.S.?
- How To Hire Right In The U.S.? Should You Hire Locally or Transfer From Foreign Company?
- What Is The Minimum Investment For Launching Your Product or Services In The U.S.?
- How To Raise Smart Funds From Big Name Angels And Venture Capitalists?
- M&A: How To Acquire A U.S. Company And Grow Your Business?
- How To Put U.S. Free Trade Agreements With 20 Countries To Your Benefit?
- Non-Resident Can’t Raise Funds From The U.S. Banks? You Have Alternatives!
B.U.S. Immigration Strategies
- How To Choose Type Of Business Entity: Corporation, LLC, LLP
- How To Choose Between L-1 Visa and E Visas (E-1 and E-2)
- E-2 Visa For Citizens of China, India & Other Non-Treaty Countries
- How To Qualify The Ownership For L-1 Visa
- Is Physical Office Space In The U.S. Mandatory
- What To Include In The Business Plan
- How To Apply For L-1 or E Visa At U.S. Consulates
- How To Avoid L-1 or E Visa Extension Denial
C.Typical Case Scenarios
D.PLUS: Q&A With The Attorney & Business Advisors
About Venkat Ramineni
U.S. Entrepreneur, Investor, Business Advisor
Mr. Ramineni began as a young immigrant, was recognized early on by the U.S. Government as one of the extraordinary foreign nationals. He self-established himself as a successful entrepreneur, and has grown to be a mentor of other businesses. It should come as no surprise that The Los Angeles Times featured Mr. Ramineni on the front page together with President Obama as part of the U.S. trade delegation to India. He was the lead investor at the prestigious Global Entrepreneurship Summit and together with Ivanka Trump he represented USA. He currently counsels companies from over 25 countries, travels with the Presidents on trade trips, works together with Department of Commerce on increasing FDI into the U.S. and presents at global events.
About Ancy S. Varghese
U.S. Immigration Attorney
Ms. Ancy Varghese practices primarily in the area of U.S. immigration law, with special expertise in Investment and Employment-Based matters. With 14+ years in practicing immigration law, Ms. Varghese has experienced almost every business immigration issue. An aggressive practitioner, she provides expert immigration opinions and regularly advises clients ranging from multinational executives to treaty investors, researchers & scientists, software professionals, NAFTA professionals, as well as athletes, artists, entertainers and fashion models.
I have known Venkat since 2006 and we have work together on many instances which required intense brainstorming and Venkat's ideas and suggestions have always been par excellence. An opportunity to interact and work with him is a true privilege."
My company tasked me with the job of acquiring an [L-1B Visa] with a strict deadline. Not knowing where to turn, I did some research on the web and found VisaPro. Very quickly I felt the relief of knowing that I found the right company to help me get the job done. They walked me through the process and answered all my questions. They were there every step of the way for me. The process happened exactly as they said it would! I know exactly who to turn to the next time I have immigration need. Thank you VisaPro!"
I am pleased to write a review of my experience with Visapro, who helped me get my green card. I discovered Visapro with a web search and arranged an interview with [the Attorney], who quickly ascertained upon reviewing my CV that I wasting my time exploring an O-1 visa but rather I should be looking at the EB-1 category: Alien of Extraordinary Ability. Overall this is a great team who really know what they are doing. One cannot go wrong in using them for your visa needs.