1:00 pm to 2:00 pm EST
About The Webinar
H-1B lottery selection is just the beginning. The crucial challenge is to prepare and file strong H-1B petitions ensuring successful approvals. This webinar will offer tips on preparing strong H-1B cap petitions, avoiding RFEs and increasing the USCIS approvals.
- DOL Wage Level 1: Does It Still Work?
- How To Prove Employer-Employee Relationship?
- Multiple Work Locations And Client Locations: How To Handle It?
- H-1B Cap Filing For Students On F-1
- CPT, OPT, STEM Extension: Does It Make A Difference For H-1B Cap Filing?
- H-1B “Cap Gap”: What Is It And How To Bridge The Cap Gap?
- Travel Restrictions While The H-1B Petition Is Pending
- How A Small Company Can Apply For H-1B Visas
- Strategic Drafting Of The Job Description
- How To Write A Strong H-1B Support Letter
- Change Of Status OR Consular Process: Which Is Better?
- How To Avoid An H-1B RFE: Lessons From H-1B 2022 RFEs
- H-1B Visa Processing At U.S. Consulates
- Employer’s Obligations Towards H-1B Employees
- Typical Case Scenarios
- PLUS: Q&A With The Attorney
About The Attorney
Ancy S. Varghese
Ms. Ancy Varghese, a U.S. Immigration Attorney, will provide practical tips, suggestions, and typical case scenarios for successfully filing H-1B cap petitions.
With 15+ years in practicing immigration law, Ms. Varghese has experienced almost every business immigration issue. An aggressive practitioner, she provides expert immigration opinions and regularly advises clients ranging from multinational executives to treaty investors, researchers & scientists, software professionals, NAFTA professionals, as well as athletes, artists, entertainers and fashion models.
Knowledgeable, fast, courteous, efficient are all words that describe the services I received from VisaPro. They were very helpful in all phases of the H-1B visa process and they got it right the first time. I have tried other Visa services, but VisaPro is the best by far. VisaPro is the only way to go!"
[VisaPro legal team] was incredibly knowledgable and extremely helpful throughout the process. We were exceptionally impressed with how they have combined the great personal and communication skills they bring and also technology with a highly intuitive website which guides you and keeps you updated throughout the process……..This is a true testimonial, I would highly recommend VisaPro to anyone looking for guidance and success in this area."
VisaPro supported my family H-1B/H4 stay flawlessly, with minimum time involvement on my side, throughout 6 years, while never charging extra fees. Despite the difficult and complex nature of conversations around the topic of stay and Visa, the entire VisaPro staff provided us an impeccable customer experience with fast responses to our questions and concerns.