October 6, 2021
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EST
About The Webinar
Naturalization is the process by which American Citizenship is granted to non-U.S. Citizens. In this webinar, we will outline the requirements for Naturalization, a step-by-step process to apply for U.S. Citizenship, and how to avoid common mistakes in filing the Form N-400.
- Benefits of Becoming A U.S. Citizen
- U.S. Citizenship Through Naturalization: Who Is Eligible
- Naturalization Requirements: Exceptions & Accommodations
- How To Properly File The Form N-400, Application For Naturalization
- U.S. Citizenship Test: What Is It & How To Prepare For It?
- When Are You Exempt From The U.S. Citizenship Test?
- Continuous Residence Requirement: What To Keep In Mind When Travelling Abroad
- Good Moral Character: How To Establish It For Naturalization
- Tips To Ace The Naturalization Interview
- Naturalization Ceremony: The Final Step
- Derivative Citizenship: When You Don’t Need The Naturalization Process
- Typical Case Scenarios
- PLUS: Q&A With The Attorney
About The Attorney
Ancy S. Varghese
Ms. Ancy Varghese, a U.S. Immigration Attorney, will provide an overview of the U.S. Naturalization process, the eligibility requirements, and will share practical tips and suggestions on how to become a U.S. Citizen successfully.
With 14+ years in practicing immigration law, Ms. Varghese has experienced almost every family immigration and citizenship issue. An aggressive practitioner, she provides expert immigration opinions and regularly advises clients ranging from couples who have just met each other to immigrants desiring to become U.S. Citizens quickly.
I needed help with naturalization process and contacted VisaPro for their expert and confident handling of legal road to US Citizenship. There were no surprises or bumps along the way. VisaPro took the time to investigate our situation, presented the best solution/approach, and answered all our questions along the way. The expertise, professionalism and personal touch of the VisaPro staff will keep me turning to them for all future immigration needs.”
Visapro is reliable and knowledgeable. They do the right things right, therefore we have entrusted our visa applications to them. Not only once or twice, but 5 times”.
[VisaPro legal team] was incredibly knowledgable and extremely helpful throughout the process. We were exceptionally impressed with how they have combined the great personal and communication skills they bring and also technology with a highly intuitive website which guides you and keeps you updated throughout the process……..This is a true testimonial, I would highly recommend Visapro to anyone looking for guidance and success in this area."