December 13, 2023
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EST
About The Webinar
The PERM Labor Certification is often the first step required by U.S. employers sponsoring foreign national employees under employment-based Green Card. Considering the intricate details involved in the process, this webinar will offer you step-by-step process to ensure a timely approval of the PERM application, and show you how to avoid common mistakes in the PERM filing process.
- PERM Labor Certification Process: An Overview
- When To Start The PERM Application: Why Timing Is Crucial
- How To Write The Perfect Job Description
- Qualifying Experience: Importance of Employment Letters
- Experience Gained With Petitioner: How Can It Be Used?
- DOL Prevailing Wage: What Is It?
- Recruitment Steps: Successfully Navigating The Maze
- “Expediting” PERM Recruitment Process: Is It Possible?
- How To Properly File The Form 9089
- Layoffs And Downsizing: Can They Jeopardize The PERM Application?
- Special Considerations: Work From Home, Third-Party Work Sites, Travel, etc.
- PERM Audit: How To Be Prepared To Respond?
- Impact of COVID-19 on The PERM Process
- Typical Case Scenarios
- PLUS: Q&A With The Attorney
About The Attorney
Ancy S. Varghese
Ms. Ancy Varghese, a U.S. Immigration Attorney, will provide an overview of the Green Card PERM Labor Certification regulations, and will share practical tips and suggestions on how we have been able to maintain a clean approval rate on every Labor Cert we have ever filed during the last 15 years.
With 14+ years in practicing immigration law, Ms. Varghese has experienced almost every business immigration issue. An aggressive practitioner, she provides expert immigration opinions and regularly advises clients ranging from multinational executives to treaty investors, researchers & scientists, software professionals, NAFTA professionals, as well as athletes, artists, entertainers and fashion models.
I have known VisaPro since 2006 and we have work together on many instances which required intense brainstorming and VisaPro's ideas and suggestions have always been par excellence. An opportunity to interact and work with VisaPro is a true privilege."
My company tasked me with the job of acquiring an [L-1B Visa] with a strict deadline. Not knowing where to turn, I did some research on the web and found VisaPro. Very quickly I felt the relief of knowing that I found the right company to help me get the job done. They walked me through the process and answered all my questions. They were there every step of the way for me. The process happened exactly as they said it would! I know exactly who to turn to the next time I have immigration need. Thank you VisaPro!"
I am pleased to write a review of my experience with VisaPro, who helped me get my green card. I discovered VisaPro with a web search and arranged an interview with [the Attorney], who quickly ascertained upon reviewing my CV that I wasting my time exploring an O-1 visa but rather I should be looking at the EB-1 category: Alien of Extraordinary Ability. Overall this is a great team who really know what they are doing. One cannot go wrong in using them for your visa needs.