H1B1 Professionals

A national of (Chile and Singapore) who is engaged in a specialty occupation requiring a theoretical and practical application of a body of specialized knowledge; and attainment of a post-secondary degree in the specialty requiring four or more years of study (or equivalent of such a degree) as a minimum for entry into the occupation.