Call Us Today: 202-787-1944
Contact Us Today For US Immigration Lawyer


(Petition for Alien Worker) 
VisaPro’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for U.S. companies applying for an alien worker to become a Permanent Resident
(Green Card). Apply for Permanent Residence

I-140 is Suitable For:

  • An outstanding professor or researcher, with at least three years of experience in teaching or research in the academic area, who is recognized internationally as outstanding

  • An alien who, in the three years preceding the filing of this petition, has been employed for at least one year by a firm or corporation or other legal entity and who seeks to enter the United States to continue to render services to the same employer, or to a subsidiary or affiliate, in a capacity that is managerial or executive

  • A member of the professions holding an advanced degree or an alien with exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business who will substantially benefit the national economy, cultural or educational interests, or welfare of the United States

  • A skilled worker (requiring at least two years of specialized training or experience in the skill) to perform labor for which qualified workers are not available in the United States

  • A member of the professions with a baccalaureate degree

  • An unskilled worker (requiring less than two years of specialized training or experience) to perform labor for which qualified workers are not available in the United States
A person may also file this petition on his or her own behalf without an employer if he or she:
  • Has extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics demonstrated by sustained national or international acclaim, whose achievements have been recognized in the field; or

  • Is a member of the profession holding an advanced degree or is claiming exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business, and is seeking an exemption of the requirement of a job offer in the National Interest (NIW)

Top 11 Ways To Get A Green Card

Take the first step towards becoming a U.S. Permanent Resident!

Why Use VisaPro Immigration Lawyer Service?

  • Process your visa online: Fast, Easy & Secure

  • Experienced immigration attorneys prepare and file your case

  • Avoid costly mistakes and subsequent delays with the USCIS

  • Track the progress of your case online: 24 hours a day

  • Access to legal advice from the comfort of your home or office

  • Send unlimited case questions to your VisaPro attorney and receive timely responses online

  • Low, flat fee - No hidden costs

I-140 Immigration Service Includes:

  • Full Review of your personal circumstances

  • Confirmation that the I-140 is appropriate for you

  • Checklist of documents that you need for your I-140

  • Accurate preparation of your visa application

  • Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies

  • Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies

  • Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,
    and what to expect

  • Online access to your case status

  • Unlimited personal communication with your own VisaPro immigration attorney

  • Fast, easy and secure processing through your personal online VisaPro account

Services Do Not Include:

  • Administrative or court review

  • Appeals from adverse initial decision

  • Deportation proceedings

  • Any certification to the successful outcome of the case

I-140 Notes

  • Foreign nationals in the process of adjusting their Immigration Status, who are planning to travel abroad, must obtain advance permission prior to leaving the U.S in order to return to the U.S. Apply for Advance Parole

  • U.S. permanent residents planning to leave the U.S. for more than a year must obtain a Reentry Permit prior to leaving the U.S. Apply for Reentry Permit

  • U.S. permanent residents may apply for Citizenship if they have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years.
    Note: A spouse who has been a permanent resident for 3 years, who is currently married to a U.S. citizen, and has been married to the same U.S. citizen for the past
    3 years, may apply for citizenship. Apply for US Citizenship


VisaPro's Guarantee

We thoroughly review your circumstances, select appropriate visa and submit an
accurate application to the necessary Government Agencies.

Yes, I would like to check my
US visa eligibility.
US Green Card Lawyer Consultation: Get the Immigration Advise You Need
  • "We are extremely pleased with the prompt, quick and courteous services of VisaPro in arranging our L1 visa. The process was handled very efficiently by VisaPro [legal] professionals. VisaPro is cost effective and a company to get the job done without any follow-ups required."

    - Matrix Laboratories Inc.
  • "VisaPro prepared my case accurately and quickly forwarded them to USCIS for further approval. If you prefer peace of mind and on-time services, VisaPro is definitely a good choice."

    - Northwest Contract Services
  • "VisaPro helps take the confusion and frustration out of the visa application process. They explained each step and what was required."

    - Monona Catering

Contact me for
FREE Visa Assessment

I'm not a robot

We value your privacy.