Employment Based Green Card

Explore The Best Visa options For Foreign Nationals To Secure Green Card Through Employment.

The Green Card offers foreign nationals the privilege of living and working permanently in the United States. U.S. companies sponsor employment-based Green Cards.

Below is a list of the various ways that you may qualify for an employment-based Green Card. Choose the appropriate category and click Learn More.


Employment First Preference

a. Persons with extraordinary ability

b. Outstanding professors and researchers

c. Managers and executives in multinational companies

Learn More >>


Employment Second Preference

a. Professionals with advanced degrees

b. Persons with exceptional ability

c. Exceptional professors and researchers

Learn More >>


Employment Second Preference with National Interest Waiver (NIW)

a. Persons with exceptional ability involved in activities that will substantially benefit the U.S. national interest

b. Advanced degree professionals involved in activities that will substantially benefit the U.S. national interest

Learn More >>


Employment Third Preference

a. Professionals with a U.S. bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree

b. Skilled workers

c. Unskilled workers

Learn More >>


Schedule A

a. Registered nurses and physical therapists

b. Persons qualified to work in one of the shortage occupations on the Schedule A list

Learn More >>

Green Card Related Services

1. Adjustment of Status

a. Foreign nationals in the U.S. with approved immigration petitions may file for Adjustment of Status to adjust their nonimmigrant status to permanent residence (Green Card).

Learn More >>

2. Consular Processing – Immigrant Visa

a. Foreign nationals outside the U.S. with approved immigration petitions must apply for consular processing to receive permanent residence (Green Card).

Learn More >>

3. Replace or Renew Green Card

a. You may replace a lost, stolen, mutilated, or destroyed Green Card.

b. You may replace an expired Green Card or a Green Card that will expire within the next six months.

Learn More >>

4. I-140 Petition

a. Form I-140 is available to U.S. Companies to sponsor a Green Card for an alien worker to become a permanent resident in the United States. A Foreign national may also file this petition on his or her own behalf without an employer if he or she has extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics; or is a member of the profession holding an advanced degree, or is claiming exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business, and is seeking an exemption of the job offer requirement in National Interest (NIW).

Learn More >>

5. Labor certification

a. A Permanent Foreign Labor Certification from the Department of Labor allows U.S. employers to hire foreign workers to work permanently in the U.S. In most instances, before the U.S. employer can submit an immigration petition to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the employer must obtain an approved Labor Certification request from the DOL’s Employment and Training Administration (ETA).

Learn More >>