|VisaPro's experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for exchange visitors with an approved DS-2019 applying for the J-1 visa. Apply for J-1 Visa|
J-1 Visa is Suitable For:
- Foreign medical graduates or physicians to pursue graduate medical education or training at accredited schools of medicine or scientific institutions
- Foreign students participating in exchange programs to promote the sharing of knowledge and skills in education, arts and sciences
- Research scholars to teach, conduct research, observe, or consult on research projects
- Au Pairs to live with an American host family
- Foreign nationals to pursue business and industrial training programs in the U.S.
- Professors to teach, lecture, conduct research, or consult at educational institutions, museums, libraries, or similar institutions in the U.S.
- Employees of International Communication agencies
- Research assistants sponsored by the national institute of health
- Foreign nationals to serve as counselors in U.S. summer camps
- Foreign nationals to obtain further academic qualifications or gain practical experience/training in a specific area of knowledge or expertise
- Foreign nationals who are recognized as potential leaders or experts to engage in observation tours, discussions, consultation, professional meetings, and training
- U.S. organizations authorized by the Department of State (DOS) to sponsor foreign nationals for training
Why Use VisaPro Immigration Service?
- Process your visa online: Fast, Easy & Secure
- Experienced immigration attorneys prepare and file your case
- Avoid costly mistakes and subsequent delays with the USCIS
- Track the progress of your case online: 24 hours a day
- Access to legal advice from the comfort of your home or office
- Send unlimited case questions to your VisaPro attorney and receive timely responses online
|Low, flat fee - No hidden costs
Immigration Service Includes:
- Full Review of your personal circumstances
- Confirmation that the J-1 visa is appropriate for you
- Checklist of documents that you need for your J-1 visa
- Accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government
- Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular
or USCIS interview, and what to expect
- Online access to your case status
- Unlimited personal communication with your own VisaPro immigration attorney
- Fast, easy and secure processing through your
|personal online VisaPro account|
Services Do Not Include:
- Administrative or court review
- Appeals from adverse initial decision
- Deportation proceedings
- Any certification to the successful outcome of the
- You may extend J-1 visa to complete your exchange visitor program. Apply for J-1 Extension
- To change the purpose of your visit while you are
in the U.S. on a J-1 visa, you must change your visa status. Apply for Change of Status
- Important: J-1 visa holders may be subject to the two-year home residency requirement. J-1 visa holders may avoid the two-year home residency requirement and apply
for Green Card by Obtaining J-1 Waiver. Consult with a VisaPro attorney to determine if you qualify for a J-1 Waiver. Consult VisaPro Attorney
- Dependents of J-1 visa holders may accept employment in the U.S. by obtaining an Employment Authorization Document.
Obtain Employment Authorization
- U.S. companies may establish their own J-1 exchange
program. Consult with a VisaPro attorney to determine if your company meets the criteria for a J-1 exchange program. Consult VisaPro Attorney
|We thoroughly review your circumstances, select appropriate visa and submit an accurate application to the necessary|
MORE ABOUT J-1 VISA
J-1 VISA FAQ
Fee - Call VisaPro
Filing Fee - Varies
|Get a detailed, written opinion online in less than 3 business days from a licensed immigration attorney. |
||Contact VisaPro and submit details of your situation.
||An experienced VisaPro Attorney will determine the most suitable visa category for you.
in, review and accept the agreement.
||Provide your payment information.
||Fill out an online questionnaire and upload documents.
||An experienced VisaPro Attorney will prepare your visa application and post it to your online account.
||Review, print, sign and mail the original application.
||Attorney will submit the completed documents to the proper agencies.
||Congratulations: Collect your approved petition.