11. What is the K3 visa processing time?
The K-3 visa processing time varies with each individual’s circumstances. Under normal circumstances, it takes around 3 to 5 months at the USCIS plus 2 to 3 months at the Consulates to process the K-3 visa.
12. What are the documents required for K-3 visa?
The documents required for a K-3 visa are:
- Form DS-160 application form completed electronically
- Local police certificate for each place you have lived since you turned 16.
- Birth certificates for each K-3 and K-4 visa applicant
- Local marriage certificate
- Divorce or Death certificates if you married before
- Standard immigrant visa medical examination except vaccinations (which must be completed by a US consulate panel physician)
- Valid passport
13. Which USCIS office processes K-3 visa petition?
The USCIS Service Center where the underlying I-130 petition is currently pending. Use the address listed on your most recent receipt notice or transfer notice and include a copy of that notice with your Form I-129F.
14. Is a medical exam required for K-3 visa?
Yes, a medical exam is required and must be completed by one of the consulate’s panel physician.
15. Does the Form I-130, Immigrant Visa Petition, have to be filed before I apply for a K-3 visa?
Yes, the Form I-130, Immigrant Visa Petition must be pending with the USCIS when you apply for K-3 visa.