1. What is K4 visa?
The K4 visa is a nonimmigrant visa which allows the children of a K-3 spouse visa holder to enter into the U.S. and await the availability of an immigrant visa.
2. How do I qualify for K4 visa?
To qualify for K-4 visa, you must be:
- Less than 21 years old
- The unmarried child of a K-3 applicant
- Seeking to immigrate to the U.S.
3. What privileges do I enjoy on K-4 visa?
On K-3 visa, you may:
4. What are the limitations of K-4 visa?
On K-4 visa you may not:
- Change to any other nonimmigrant status
- Enter into the U.S. if you have been temporarily barred for previous violation of the U.S. immigration laws
5. How long can I stay in the U.S. on K-4 visa?
The K-4 visa is valid for two years with multiple entries, or until the age of 21, whichever is shorter.