VisaPro’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for nonimmigrant visa holders applying for the replacement of Arrival-Departure Document I-94 or I-95.
Replace I-94 or I-95 Form Eligibility – It Is Suitable For:
- Foreign nationals whose I-94 form was stolen, lost or mutilated
- Crewmen whose I-95 form was stolen, lost or mutilated
- Foreign nationals to receive a corrected I-94 or I-95 if they were issued one with incorrect information
Replace I-94 or I-95 Form Notes
- To change the purpose of your visit while you are in the U.S., you must change your visa status.
- Certain nonimmigrant visa applications such as B1 and B2 may be supported by an affidavit of support.
- Foreign nationals in the U.S. may apply for a nonimmigrant visa at a U.S. consular post in a third country such as Canada or Mexico.
Replace I-94 or I-95 Form Fees
Filing Fee – Regular $445
VisaPro Processing Time1 business day
What VisaPro Customers Are Saying
[VisaPro legal team] was incredibly knowledgable and extremely helpful throughout the process. We were exceptionally impressed with how they have combined the great personal and communication skills they bring and also technology with a highly intuitive website which guides you and keeps you updated throughout the process……..This is a true testimonial, I would highly recommend Visapro to anyone looking for guidance and success in this area."