Replace I-94 or I-95 Form

Learn About How To Replace Form I-94 or I-95


VisaPro’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for nonimmigrant visa holders applying for the replacement of Arrival-Departure Document I-94 or I-95.

Check My Eligibility

Replace I-94 or I-95 Form Eligibility – It Is Suitable For:

  • Foreign nationals whose I-94 form was stolen, lost or mutilated
  • Crewmen whose I-95 form was stolen, lost or mutilated
  • Foreign nationals to receive a corrected I-94 or I-95 if they were issued one with incorrect information

Replace I-94 or I-95 Form Notes

  • To change the purpose of your visit while you are in the U.S., you must change your visa status.
  • Certain nonimmigrant visa applications such as B1 and B2 may be supported by an affidavit of support.
  • Foreign nationals in the U.S. may apply for a nonimmigrant visa at a U.S. consular post in a third country such as Canada or Mexico.

Replace I-94 or I-95 Form Fees

Filing Fee – Regular $560
VisaPro Processing Time1 business day

What VisaPro Customers Are Saying

[VisaPro legal team] was incredibly knowledgable and extremely helpful throughout the process. We were exceptionally impressed with how they have combined the great personal and communication skills they bring and also technology with a highly intuitive website which guides you and keeps you updated throughout the process……..This is a true testimonial, I would highly recommend VisaPro to anyone looking for guidance and success in this area."

Get a Free Visa Assessment

Trust Symbol