VisaPro's experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for foreign nationals applying for cancellation of removal.
Apply for Cancellation of Removal
Cancellation of Removal is Suitable For:Foreign nationals who have been placed in removal proceedings and the:
- Foreign national has been in lawful permanent resident status for not less than five years and has resided in the U.S. for at least seven years after entering the U.S.
- Foreign national has been in the U.S. for 10 years and who is not a permanent resident and has either U.S. citizen or permanent resident family members who would face exceptional and extremely unusual hardship if the foreign national is removed from the U.S.
Working, Living And Studying In USA: 127 Different Visas
Insider's visa guide to working, investing or moving to U.S. for an extended period of time
Why Use VisaPro Immigration Lawyer Service?
- Process your visa online: Fast, Easy & Secure
- Experienced immigration attorneys prepare and file your case
- Avoid costly mistakes and subsequent delays with the USCIS
- Track the progress of your case online: 24 hours a day
- Access to legal advice from the comfort of your home or office
- Send unlimited case questions to your VisaPro attorney and receive timely
|Low, flat fee - No hidden costs|
Immigration Service Includes:
- Full Review of your personal circumstances
- Confirmation that the Cancellation of Removal is appropriate for you
- Checklist of documents that you need for your Cancellation of Removal
- Accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,
and what to expect
- Online access to your case status
- Unlimited personal communication with your own VisaPro immigration attorney
- Fast, easy and secure processing through your personal online VisaPro account
Services Do Not Include:
- Administrative or court review
- Appeals from adverse initial decision
- Deportation proceedings
- Any certification to the successful outcome of the case
review your circumstances, select appropriate
visa and submit an
accurate application to the
|CANCELLATION OF REMOVAL OVERVIEW |
Immigration Lawyer Consultation: Get the Immigration Advice You Need
"We are extremely pleased with the prompt, quick and courteous services of VisaPro in arranging our L1 visa. The process was handled very efficiently by VisaPro [legal] professionals. VisaPro is cost effective and a company to get the job done without any follow-ups required."- Matrix Laboratories Inc.
"VisaPro prepared my case accurately and quickly forwarded them to USCIS for further approval. If you prefer peace of mind and on-time services, VisaPro is definitely a good choice."- Northwest Contract Services
"VisaPro helps take the confusion and frustration out of the visa application process. They explained each step and what was required."- Monona Catering