Call Us Today: 202-787-1944
Contact Us Today For US Immigration Lawyer

US Passport Forms

Immigration Forms Library

All adult US Citizens are required to have a U.S. passport to leave and enter the U.S. by air, sea or land and the requirement exists for most children as well. Whether you need the passport as a travel document, or proof of U.S. citizenship, or need to inform the DOS and the US Passport Agency regarding changes to your name or identity, you can find the forms here.

Use the table below to find the US Passport form you need.

Form Form Name
DS-10 Birth Affidavit
DS-11 Application for Passport
DS-3053 Issuance of a Passport to a Minor Under Age 16
DS-4085 Application for Additional Visa Pages
DS-5504 Application for a U.S. Passport - Name Change, Data Collection and Limited Passport Book Replacement
DS-60 Affidavit Regarding Change of Name
DS-64 Statement Regarding Lost or Stolen Passport
DS-82 U.S. Passport Renewal Application


VisaPro does not make any representation or warranty as to legality, accuracy, correctness or
acceptance of VisaPro generated forms by any State Department. VisaPro does not state or
imply any guarantee should you decide to use a VisaPro generated form. We recommend that
you use the form after consulting an attorney or any other expert knowledgeable in the laws
of the applicable jurisdiction and the specific intended use of those forms.

All the fillable forms are the property of Publication/reuse of these forms in part
or whole for a commercial purpose is prohibited. Duplication and retransmission of the form
is a copyright infringement.

We handled thousands of immigration matters successfully.