US Passport Forms

Download Free, Fillable, User-Friendly Forms

All adult US Citizens are required to have a U.S. passport to leave and enter the U.S. by air, sea or land and the requirement exists for most children as well. Whether you need the passport as a travel document, or proof of U.S. citizenship, or need to inform the DOS and the US Passport Agency regarding changes to your name or identity, you can find the forms here.

Use the table below to find the US Passport form you need.

Form Form Name
DS-10 Change of Address Form
DS-11 Nonimmigrant Treaty Trader or Treaty Investor Visa Application
DS-3053 Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application
DS-4085 Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration NOTE: The DS-230 has largely been replaced by DS-260. The DS-230 is only used for Cuban Family  Reunification Parole.
DS-5504 Special Immigrant Visa Biodata Form
DS-60 Online Immigrant Visa Application
DS-64 Application for A, G, or NATO Visa
DS-82 Affidavit Concerning Exemption from Immigration Requirements for a Foreign Adopted Child


VisaPro does not make any representation or warranty as to legality, accuracy, correctness or acceptance of VisaPro generated forms by any State Department. VisaPro does not state or imply any guarantee should you decide to use a VisaPro generated form. We recommend that you use the form after consulting an attorney or any other expert knowledgeable in the laws of the applicable jurisdiction and the specific intended use of those forms.

All the fillable forms are the property of Publication/reuse of these forms in part or whole for a commercial purpose is prohibited. Duplication and retransmission of the form is a copyright infringement.

Ready To Get Started?

Get a Free Visa Assessment