16. Can I study on H-2B visa?
Yes, you may study on H-2B visa. However, you may not join a full length program like an F-1. You may take up a few credits at a university when they do not harm the primary interest of your H-2B visa.
17. Can I bring my dependents on H-2B visa?
Yes, you may bring your dependents while on H-2B visa. Your spouse and unmarried children are entitled to an H-4 visa and they may stay as long as you have a valid H-2B status.
18. Can my dependents work on H-4 visa?
No, they may not work on H-4 dependent visa. They have to apply for appropriate Work Visa.
19. Can my dependents study on H-4 visa?
Yes, they may study on H-4 visa. They do not have to apply for separate F-1 student visa. They may study on the same dependent H-4 visa.
20. Are there any travel restrictions on H-2B visa?
There are no travel restrictions on H-2B visa. You may travel as many times as required before the expiry of your H-2B status. The USCIS also does not impose any time limit on your stay abroad.